Friday 3 April 2015

Sewing

Hi There,
I have managed, in-between working and poppy madness, to make something for myself!  I know it hasn't happened for a long time.  I have had this idea of making a kimono top floating around for awhile.  Nice and floaty I thought.  So I found a pattern even though a kimono is an easy design I still needed instructions.


I found yummy fabric from Spotlight which was on special...BONUS!  
Then, as you do, placed pattern pieces onto fabric and cut.


Then I got my 'sew' on.
Now...Before I started this I thought how hard can it be to make a kimono top...Well... for this novice sewer it was.  Oh the mistakes I made and even now its finished I still don't know how to fix it.  I think I need the 'Expert' to come and visit and show me where I went wrong.

Anyway...Ta Dah (I guess?)  Certainly not the best photo but you get the idea.  It still needs a little fixing but I am pretty happy about it.  


Now I just need an outing to wear it to.

Take care,
Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment